Monday, October 13, 2014

TODAY'S MIND SET

          Well, we finally reached our normal schedule at work. Five 8 hr days with weekends off.  Thank You Jesus!  Starting today I will start work at 3 pm.  
          I struggle with the general attitude of younger people these days.  The profanity that freely flows from males and females alike is pretty shocking to me.  Now I'm not void of any foul language.  It comes out when I am most frustrated or upset about something, which is absolutely no excuse and never alright.  I am only pointing out that it doesn't so much offend me as astound me that women in particular speak in such a manner with no shame on their face.  Wow!  There is no doubt in my mind that there are multiple reasons why the Lord brought me back home in 2011.  The church in general is struggling to be relevant, believers are weak and shallow and non-believers simply don't care to hear about Christ saving blood.  They believe in a way they are most comfortable with, a way that is least intrusive and easiest for them.  They cry out to God when things are at their worst and disregard Him when things come together.  It's sad.  I can only do my best with the Holy Spirit's assistance to model Christ's life in front of them.  I'm planning to have a couple shirts made with challenging statements regarding God in spanish, since approximately 70% of my coworkers are spanish speaking.  I can also pray for God to intervene in their lives.  May the will of God be done.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment