Friday, October 17, 2014

TWO PROJECTS BEING WORKED ON

          I have two projects going on right now: 1) Stark Raving Obedience which is a book on biblical obedience to God & 2) Divorce Thru My Eyes: A Male Perspective.  The Lord seems to be filling me with ideas for the book on divorce at this time.  I'm still formulating the content.  It will speak regarding my mistakes, what, in my opinion, goes into a good marriage and what things can cause problems in a marriage.  There will be much more to it of course.  I am in the research part of the creative process.  Just my opinion is hardly enthralling reading.  I need to back up what I'm saying with factual information from folks who are seen as experts in their field.  I will be straight forward in my approach (as I always am) and even somewhat blunt in my delivery as a means to make my point regarding a difficult subject.  May God continue to bless my efforts as I seek to glorify His name with my writing.  It is the gift He has given me and I shall use it up for His glory always.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment