Friday, October 31, 2014

WHAT'S INSIDE ME

          Can you believe tomorrow is November already?  Wow!  Thanksgiving is just around the corner and then comes Christmas!!  This is my favorite time of year.  
          I grew up in a middle class home near the Jersey Shore (Middletown Township) and was raised by non-Christian parents to be honest, responsible, dependable, kind, respectful and gracious to all.  While my parents are both gone now, they instilled in me a certain level of stability that I still have today.  I know God has been in me by His Holy Spirit since March 21st, 1979, when I gave my life to Christ.  He alone is the reason I still stand.  He graced me with a good upbringing and a love for life.  Now, with Christ as my example, I attempt to challenge others in the faith and outside the faith to embrace Christ and allow God to alter the path they are currently on.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment