Monday, October 27, 2014

WHY WORRY?

       Life can be hairy sometimes.  Worrying about things that may never happen and usually don't is counterproductive.  In spite of that fact I find myself being concerned, which is a much nicer way of saying I worry, about things I have no control over as if God were unaware of the situation.  It's so easy to fall into the 'pity party', 'woe is me', 'what next?' mind set.  When the dust settles on any given day I manage to pull it together and come once again to the realization that God truly is in control and nothing will take place in my life that God doesn't already know about.  
       Do you worry about things that are out of your control?  That is a normal reaction.  None of God's children need worry for He's got it covered.  Nothing will take place in our lives that He hasn't caused or allowed to take place for His own purposes.  You may rest assured of that.  So live for Christ knowing that you are in very good and capable hands ... the hands of Almighty God.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment