Wednesday, October 8, 2014

WORK

       Been tired lately.  60 hour weeks ... mandatory!  Slowly wearing down.  God is my strength.  The company is bringing in an army of temps.  Things are somewhat chaotic.  Running out of supplies, like copy paper and reinforced paper tape.  Whoever is doing the buying is clueless.  Naturally, when I offered my services telling them I have over 28 yrs experience purchasing, no one was interested.  I suppose they'd rather continue stumbling along.  The scary part is the bosses freely admit publicly that they have no idea what they're doing.  At times its like the Keystone Cops ... running around aimlessly.  Oh well, what do I know, I'm just a pion.  A pick/packer.  Let the chaos continue.  I figure all the hours is a way the Lord is providing additional monies to help us get caught up with our bills.  Praise the name of the Lord.  Man's best efforts are futile.  With God everything works out to our greatest benefit and His greatest glory. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment