Thursday, October 16, 2014

OUR UNFAILING GOD

          I've fallen into the trap of becoming downcast regarding the amount of money I am earning at my job.  How people can be expected to survive on such meager wages is amazing to me.  This is why families become fractured; because both parents must work to make ends meet.  Many times the husband must work 2 jobs.  That leaves any children they may have at home alone much of the time.  
          The trap is that I've temporarily lost sight of my purpose in this life.  My wages are inconsequential.  God has and will continue to meet my needs.  He has never failed me.  I am working where I am because it's where God wants me to be to be a light among unsaved people.  I have been able to minister hope to several folks and that makes everything worthwhile.  God knows what He's doing all the time.  Our trust needs to be amplified.  Like David says in Psalm 37:25 "I was young and now I am old, yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken or their children begging bread."   He will never fail us!  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment