Friday, February 7, 2014

3 BOOKS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 !!!

          I wanted to start off my brand new author's blog by presenting a special limited time offer.  Go to my website to read all about it.  It's regarding my new book that will be coming out very soon. It's title is MAN'S REJECTION OF GOD: WHO'S RESPONSIBLE?
          My current publisher, WestBow Press, is pushing for me to be picked up by a traditional publisher so I can continue to write for the Lord.  WestBow Press is the self-publishing division of Thomas Nelson and Zondervan, two globally recognizable and well-known Christian publishing houses.  Pray that I get picked up if you like my writing and feel so inclined.
           I write a devotional blog you might be interested in.  The link is in the right column with my most current entry title listed.  The blog is called BREAD OF LIFE. My devotionals are obviously based on a scripture and run approximately 200 or so words, so they are a quick read.  I have received much positive feedback regarding my devos.  It is humbling to hear such things, but at least I know God is using the devos to encourage and bless folks.  That's the reason I do it to begin with.  
          That's all for now.  Keep coming back to see what else I have to say about life, the Lord and whatever else I feel led to write.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment