Monday, February 24, 2014

TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

          Today is a beautiful day.  Sunny, semi-warm temps.  It's a day when I meet up with a minister from Millville, NJ. He has a radio/TV ministry.  At the suggestion of my publicist, I contacted him to do lunch. He interviewed me last October re: my first book and was more than willing to meet up with me.  The weather has caused some delays but we are finally hooking up today.  Let's see what the Lord has in store.  I need to leave within the next 15-20 min to head south down the Parkway.  As I always do, I ask that the Lord's will for my life play out before me this day.  His plans for me are kingdom centered, while mine can tend to lean toward the SELF-centered.  God knows what He's doing and I put my complete and total trust in Him.  He's never let me down and I know He won't now.  Have a super blessed day my friends.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment