Friday, February 14, 2014

Yucky weather & God's will

          Worst winter I can remember, but I have only been back in NJ since October of 2011.  Mucho mucho snow.  Oh well, it is what it is.  Before we know it it'll be close to 100 degrees and we'll complain about that too. lol. I'm alive and breathing … that's gotta be worth something.  Actually, that's worth an awful lot.  Another day to grow in the grace and knowledge of the Lord.  May His perfect will be done in my life today.
          I'm working on a teaching that will be linked to my first book, There Are No McDonald's in Heaven: Waiting on God.  The teaching is called (drum roll please) WAITING ON GOD.  I have already put together teachings on THE NAMES OF GOD and WHAT IS LOVE?  I am hoping to be invited to some Jersey churches to share one of these teachings.  That's my goal.  
          It's interesting how we all fall into the same trap, no matter what we believe to be true.  Even though I know God has my best interests at heart and even though I know He will reveal His will to me at the perfect time, I get antsy.  I'm sure none of you experience this phenomenon, but I do.  I wonder what the hold up is.  I question whether what I am doing is of God or my own idea.  I can be so silly at times.  Oops, there I go again, showing that I'm human.  
          My hope is that someday I will not even flinch when there are delays.  Until that time I will fritter away precious moments being nervous as a cat wondering when the manifestation of His will is to take place.  In the meantime Lord, use me for Your glory.  In Jesus name … amen.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment