Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Seeking direction …

          I am an unknown author trying to glorify God with my writing.  Sales have been very slow.  My third book is on the way and should be available to the public within the next several weeks.  I don't really know how to get the word out any better than I already am, but there must be things I'm not doing.  God knows what He's doing.  While I wasn't a one-trick pony, perhaps I was a three-trick pony and the show is coming to a close.  Only God knows that.  I am relying on Him to show me the way.  His will for my life is far more important then my own.  Let's see what the day brings.  I could use some good news.  I am a firm believer that ONE WORD from Almighty God can change the entire landscape.  May His will be done.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment