Saturday, February 8, 2014

Working on a fourth book

          My special offer has begun: 3 books for the price of 1.  Don't miss out.  Even if you have either or both of my 1st two books, you can give the book stub away to someone you know who may need to read what is written in their pages.
          I just finished my Saturday devotional entry at http://minidevos.blogspot.com.  It's about self-control.  Sometimes we speak when we should be quiet.  God can teach us how to keep our mouths closed at all the appropriate times.
          I am slowly piecing together a book titled Divorce Through My Eyes.  I'm not sure if it will be my next book or not.  I am currently working on the second chapter.  For those who may not know, I have experienced the sting of divorce not once, but twice.  Nobody wins.  This book wouldn't be bashing any past associations, but rather examining my life, my mistakes and how folks might be able to avoid those mistakes in their own relationships.  I try to focus on me and not my former spouses.  That would only come across sounding bitter and I am not.  Anyway, that's what I working on at the moment.  That along with some hour long teachings that I will be looking to share at area churches should the Lord open the doors.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment