Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A Tuesday of seeking …

          My devo today's at minidevos.blogspot.com talks about waiting on God.  You should check it out.  
          I am struggling with knowing what to do.  I need a job, yet am waiting to see if God will open a traditional publishing door for me.  Even if He does, will it bring in enough income to sustain us.  The faith is being stretched once again.  I must be clear headed, look diligently for work and watch for God's open door, wherever it may be.  His will in my life is far more important than my own.  God's knows all about our situations as they unfold each day.  If we seek His face regularly we will begin to tap into the realm of the spirit where growth can take place and maturity can take root.  
          Until next time, walk with the King today and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment