Friday, February 28, 2014

A SENSE OF RELIEF

          In the wake of my father's passing I find a sense of relief.  I have run this portion of the race successfully and I am at peace with all that has transpired over the last couple of years.  God has been very gracious to me.  He has allowed me to write many words in an effort to bring honor to His name.  My third book is to be released imminently and I have no regrets as to how things have turned out.  God has used me to encourage and bless more folks than I probably realize and I humbly say that I am grateful for the charge that He has placed within my heart.  Be blessed my friends.  God is on our side and shall carry us when we can no longer stand.  Until next time, walk with the King today and be a blessing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment