Monday, February 10, 2014

WAITING ON GOD

          Monday morning we have another 2" of fresh snow on the ground.  The light, fluffy stuff … not the heavy, wet stuff.  You can really just brush it away with a broom. And that's just what I did.  :  )
          Ever notice how things never seem to go as quickly as you would like them to?  You would think after I wrote my first book on the topic of 'Waiting on God' I would have learned my lesson, but I am painfully human and get antsy just like anyone else when things seem to have gridlocked.  I am the one who says all the time 'ONE WORD FROM GOD CAN CHANGE EVERYTHING' and I honestly do believe that.  It's just when the clock seems to be moving backwards and time drags we can tend to lose our composure sometimes.  God knows what He's doing.  He has a perfect will and plan for each one of His children.  Our job is to stay in tune with His Holy Spirit and not fret.  Easier said than done at times.  Things WILL be alright and they will be alright exactly when God knows they need to be.  Trust and reliance are to be fleeting things.  We are to do all we can and then wait.  Keep an eye out for God's will to unfold before you.  It's coming!  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment