Monday, February 17, 2014

President's Day

       It's a National Holiday.  It used to be two holidays when I was growing up.  It was Lincoln's Birthday & later in February it was Washington's Birthday.  Now it is simply Presidents Day.  I think it's sad when we minimize the exceptional accomplishments these two men did throughout their lives by clustering their special days into one all inclusive day where there is no mail delivery and every store known to man has a mega-sale.  Is that truly all our history means to us, BIG sales and another day off from school or work? 
          My third book is supposed to be going to the printer.  That means it will be available to the public shortly.  My special offer to get all 3 of my books for the price of the 3rd one is still on.  Take advantage of this deal cuz it will be ending soon.  Hope y'all have a super blessed day!  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment