Saturday, March 1, 2014

LIFE IS GOOD - GOD IS GREAT!

          I have been chosen for a second year in a row to provide devotionals for the 40 days of Lent.  They were very well received last year.  
          I am a member at a Presbyterian Church in Middletown, NJ where the head minister is born-again.  I grew up in a Presbyterian church in Red Bank, NJ through high school. It wasn't until I had graduated from then Montclair State COLLEGE that I gave my life to Christ.  That was nearly 35 years ago and I haven't looked back, nor have I ever envied the unsaved.   My life isn't perfect, no ones ever is, but it is the life I have been given and I will embrace it for all that it is and serve God to the best of my ability with the help of His Holy Spirit as long as I have breath.  
          Be blessed today, my friends, you are favored of God. He loves us with a never ending, unconditional love that shall never fade.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment