Wednesday, March 19, 2014

THOUGHTS RE: MY 3rd BOOK

     My 3rd book is available to the public at this time.  You can visit my website at breadoflifemin.net to check out all that is there and while you're there, pick up a book from the book store.  You'll find radio interviews, a praise report re: my father, info re: past events; an endorsement page.  It's a pretty nice site ... naturally I would say that cuz I designed it myself.  (Yes, it's true, I have skills.)
     Man's Rejection of God: Who's Responsible? was a labor of love for me.  I feel there is something special about it for some reason.  It's approx. 183 pages ... 18 chapters ... and it covers a lot of ground.  It's designed to make Christians think.  I believe I make a compelling argument for Christians being one of several reasons why some folks reject the notion of a God existing.  Since scripture is clear that God wishes all to come to repentance (see verse below), I dismiss the idea of predestination; as in some were born to go to heaven and some to hell.  That's utter nonsense in my humble opinion.  The common thread throughout the book is that we assess our Christian walk regularly in our effort to be more like Christ in our daily lives. rlk

2 Peter 3:9 (NIV) "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."



No comments:

Post a Comment