Saturday, March 8, 2014

FIRING THE FIRST SALVO

          Over the next few weeks I will be contacting churches via email, fax, regular mail and then follow up with phone calls in an effort to meet with pastors re: my ministry.  It make seem like a daunting task, however, I believe in my heart of hearts that God has called me and gifted me and wishes to use me.  Does He NEED me? Absolutely not.  But I believe He has chosen to give me the gift of writing and speaking clearly and effectively for His honor and I will pursue it until I feel all doors are closed to me.  27 emails reached their appointed destination yesterday with an introductory message; a first salvo, if you will.  I am coming to ministry encouragement to those believers who are struggling with their faith.  These are trying times.  Someone needs to pick up the gauntlet and say something.  I believe that someone is me.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment