Monday, March 3, 2014

SNOWY MONDAY

          March has come in like a lion.  We are in the midst of a snow storm that started as rain last night.  The temps dropped from 34 to 19 overnight and there is a glaze of ice under the light, fluffy snow.  If you're home in the warmth of your dwelling it's pretty to look at out a window, but driving in it is not recommended if it can be avoided.  Geez, I sound like a weatherman. (lol)
          God has not revealed my future path to me just yet.  No employment has yet been offered to me, so I am going to continue working at putting together my email to NJ pastors from various denominations seeking an audience with them in the hopes of securing speaking engagements.  All this is in God's hands.  I desire for his will to unfold in my life.  God knows what he's doing, I only pretend to know.  I must follow his lead, stay focused (I can tend to become a little scattered when I don't organize myself properly) and trust him to work all things for the good.  May his name be glorified forever.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlk
          

No comments:

Post a Comment