Tuesday, March 25, 2014

JESUS BOOK & GIFT STORE

I stopped by the Jesus Book & Gift Store yesterday to see if they had any interest in carrying my books.  I met the manager Kazia Raffei, who was a very pleasant, helpful lady.  She handled several customers while I was there and satisfied their needs quickly and efficiently.  If you are any where near the West Long Branch, NJ area the store is quite easy to find.  The store was well stocked, but if online shopping is your thing you can go to their website and order away. Below you will find their contact info.  I highly recommend that you pay Kazia a visit.

JESUS CHRISTIAN BOOK & GIFT STORE
ROUTE 36 & 71
WEST LONG BRANCH, NJ  07764
PHONE:  (732) 229-4999
WEBSITE LINK:  www.jesusbookandgift.com

They also have a store in Green Brook, NJ.  I plan to stop by there in the next few days.
Their contact info is:

JESUS CHRISTIAN BOOK & GIFT STORE
301A ROUTE 22
EAST COLONIAL SHOPPING PLAZA
GREEN BROOK, NJ  08812
PHONE: (732) 968-5588
MGR. - Mike