Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A POTENTIAL NOVEL IN MY FUTURE

I have been toying with the notion of writing a novel.  One that is morally based yet futuristic in its storyline.  I am a big comic book super hero fan.  This book wouldn't be about a super hero, but perhaps a hero nonetheless.  We'll see.  I had a faint idea a couple years ago but hit a mental roadblock and put it on the back burner.  I woke up this morning thinking about it again.  Strange that I would think about that.  Anyway, I have a mind full of ideas of what to write.  A book about obedience, a book about divorce from a males perspective, a Layman's Series of books re: Biblical doctrine.  I love to write and believe God has chosen me to be one of the conduits He uses to minister the word of truth.  In the end all I truly want is God's will to play out in my life.  Amen.  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment