Thursday, March 27, 2014

BOOKS TO BE READ & PUBLICITY

          I have several books to read.  I am a slow reader.  My concentration is lousy.  I get distracted very easily.  Yet when I write, my focus is crisp and clear.  Anyway, I will attempt to work my way thru Mitch Albom's "have a little faith: a true story" & Bill O'Reilly's "Killing Jesus".  I still have Bill Graham & Dietrich Bonhoeffer books I want to read, but they will keep.  I have several books on my Kindle that I haven't read yet.  Kurt Warner's book, along with books by Josh Hamilton & Tim Tebow.  All books I really would like to read.  At this point I have all the time in the world.  Although I write quite a bit, I have never really fallen in love with reading.  Peculiar really if you think about it.  But it is what it is.  
      My publicity campaign starts April 1, but I already have an interview scheduled with Conservative talk show host Bill Martinez on the left coast.  Live, next Tuesday morning at 10:45 my time.  Should be good.  It's on my new book, Man's Rejection of God: Who's Responsible?  Have a blessed day my friends.  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment