Saturday, March 15, 2014

PUBLICITY TRAIN ON THE TRACKS

I'm getting set to embark on my publicity campaign for the new book.  Primestar Publicity out of Texas is once again doing the campaign.  We're going to flood to media outlets to see what the interest is.  We are hoping for many radio interviews, possibly a TV interview and some book reviews as well.  I am pumped up for this.  I understand fully that this whole deal is in no way about ME ... it's about GOD.  He doesn't need me, but for some unknown reason has chosen to use me.  May His perfect will unfold before my eyes so that He is glorified.  Regardless of the outcome, Jesus is worthy of any and all praise for what He has done for me personally and for us all.  Have an awesome Lord's Day tomorrow my friends.  rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment