Tuesday, March 4, 2014

IMPORTANT DAY!

          The storm came and went.  4-6" of light, fluffy snow.  No big deal for us at the jersey shore.  It's cold this morning ... 11 degrees.  Brrrr!  Crisp air ... smells good.  I can deal with this a whole lot better then 95 degrees and muggy.  Anyway, nothing will be melting for a while I'm guessing because of the temps.  We're used to it here.  We're from Jersey. Yeah baby!
          Today I attempt to pull together a listing of churches I can send my email out to.  No job in the offing yet, so I will do what I do in the meantime.  God knows what He's doing.  I'm trying to keep up with Him.  
          Gonna speak with my publicist this week to discuss plans to do our campaign perhaps in a month or so.  Helen Cook has been invaluable to me.  She is a lovely Christian woman from Industry, TX who runs Primestar Publicity.  She is awesome at what she does!
          Gotta get rolling ... gotta contact the VA to get paperwork to file for my benefit check.  Army insurance policy my dad put in place many years ago.  I'm the sole beneficiary.  Not much, but every little bit helps.  Have to cancel my dad's pension too.  Alrighty then ... until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment