Thursday, March 6, 2014

NO HIDDEN AGENDAS

          It's Thursday and I am preparing to launch emails and faxes at unsuspecting AG churches within a 50 mile radius.  I have signed up for a free 30-day trial with NextivaFax.  Supposed to be easy to use.  I should be getting an email from them sometime today letting me know how to start faxing documents from my laptop.  That would be a big time saver.  I seek to remain humble in my efforts to make a name for myself.  Therein lies the difficulty.  My publicist told me that instead of looking at it as "tooting my own horn" perhaps I should look at it as "tooting my horn for the Lord".  Good advice.  God knows my heart.  I seek to serve Him in whatever capacity He ordains.  It would appear that I am gifted at writing or so it seems.  I have many folks who simply love my relaxed writing style.  It is matter of fact and plain vanilla.  No hidden agendas or white washing of the truth as I believe it to be.  Let's see what doors God opens for me.  Until next time, walk with the King and be a blessing! rlk

No comments:

Post a Comment