Friday, June 27, 2014

I NEED GOD!!

       I've often wondered how people live this life without God.  I shudder to think of where I would be if I hadn't received Christ back in '79.  What a mess I've made of parts of my life even WITH the Lord.  God is patient, loving and merciful.  He is a necessity in my life without question. 
       With all this crazy talk about how God doesn't exist and man is autonomous, I can honestly say I've never, ever regretted my decision to give my life over to the Lord.  Not once.  I've failed Him miserably at times and yet He is still there with open arms to comfort me.  I am a better man today for having known God and will only be better going forward.  God is absolutely NOT an option for me; He is very much a necessity ... every day!! rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment