Thursday, June 26, 2014

IT'S TOUGH - BUT STILL I PRAISE HIM

          It's been tough lately.  Book sales are abysmal.  Open doors for employment have been non-existent.  Money is getting very tight.  Tensions are rising.  And in the midst of it all is the Lord, ever mindful of the situation, ever watching to see how we handle each day's challenges.  I am getting a little tense but I trust the Lord.  He's never failed me ... ever.  I know that He may take me to the edge of the ledge, but He will neither let me fall, nor push me off.  Things could always be worse and as long as I'm above ground and breathing I figure I'm doing alright.  May God be praised for His marvelous mercy, patience and love.  May His grace be made known to us in a fresh new way today.  In Jesus name ... amen. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment