Friday, June 20, 2014

WHAT AM I READING NOW?

       I had misplaced a good book I was reading last year.  Guess where I found it ... in the shed in the back yard.  Duh!  What it was doing there I don't know, but I have it on my desk and am planning to continue reading it.  I might need to start it over again ... it's been a while.  The book:  Letters from a Skeptic - A son wrestles with his father's questions about Christianity.  The son is a former atheist who is now an evangelical pastor in St. Paul, MN.  His father was a self-taught man who was very intelligent and very skeptical toward religion.  The book is comprised of letters back and forth between the two.  It's pretty fascinating.  I'll give a brief review once I'm finished.  
       So now I am in the middle of reading a biography about George Mueller, a autobiography by Tim Tebow, a book about 'Forgiveness' by Matthew West and this book.  Will I ever finish them all?  Stay tuned to find out.  rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment