Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WHAT I'M READING NOW: TEBOW & WEST

       I am reading two books at this time.  Tim Tebow's biography "Through My Eyes" and singer/songwriter Matthew West's book "Forgiveness".  Tebow's book was getting a little tedious for me, so I put it down for the moment.  That's not to say it isn't good, I think God knew I needed to be reading West's book right now.  Not that I necessarily have to forgive someone or receive forgiveness for a wrong I've done at this time ... as least not that I am aware of ... it's just turning out to be a very, very helpful book.  Very insightful.  Very interesting.
       "Forgiveness" is comprised of personal accounts of folks who either needed to forgive or needed forgiveness.  West adds his comments after each account and all is wrathful and thought provoking.  Being the son of a pastor who has been in ministry for over 40 years has obviously helped West in his songwriting and in this effort as well.  I highly recommend it to all who are in need of forgiveness or who need to forgive.  It is a very personal and revealing book that will enrich your life without question. rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment