Monday, June 2, 2014

ISELIN & BEYOND

       My book signing in Iselin went very well.  As always, I met some interesting people.  That concludes my book signings for the moment as I have no more scheduled at this time.  But two of the 3 book stores are now carrying my books.  I am contacting a church book store in Sayreville this week to see if they might be interested in carrying them.  Getting the word out is very important to my future as a writer.  While I know without question that it's not all about ME, I must make myself known to the public so they even are aware that I have books available.  My message is pretty straight forward & easy to understand, yet necessary as we tend to forget the most basic concepts of our faith so easily.  If you haven't purchased one of my books, go to the BOOK STORE page on my website [ link:  http://breadoflifemin.net ] and read the blurb regarding their content.  I believe you'll like what you read.  Have a super blessed day! rlkeller

No comments:

Post a Comment